Free Zune Video Converter is an absolutely free application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, MOV FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, VOB and other) to Microsoft Zune compatible video format (WMV, MP4, M4V, MOV).
Free Zune Video Converter is an absolutely free application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) to Microsoft Zune compatible video format (WMV, MP4, M4V, MOV). You can also extract audio tracks from video files to MP3, WMA, M4A and AAC format.
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Free Zune Video Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click thebutton. If the video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features
- Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to WMV, MP4, MOV, MP3, WMA, M4A or AAC.
- Supported video codecs: WMV 7, WMV 8, MPEG-4 AVC, H.264.
- Predefined profiles for all types of Microsoft Zune players.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are ono limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
How to uninstall?
End User License Agreement
3rd party software
To encode the video files the program uses the FFmpeg encoder (ffmpeg.org).
The program is accompanied by a special version of the FFmpeg encoder, adapted to the needs of the program. Not recommended to use other versions of FFmpeg.
Version 1.1 (2009.01.09)
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- Volume control.
- Additional output formats: M4V, MOV and AAC.
- Updated profiles for all types of Zune players.
- Support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters.
- The latest version of LAME encoder - 3.98.2.
- From now the program does not use the system registry.
- Support for XP visual styles.
- A number of modifications to the source code and bug fixes.
Version 1.0 (2008.02.29)