Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter is the freeware application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) into mobile phone video format (3GP, 3G2).
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper resolution for your phone, and click the CONVERT button. If video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
- Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to 3GP or 3G2.
- Supported video codecs: H.263, MPEG-4 AVC, XviD.
- Supported audio codecs: AMR-NB (AMR Narrowband) and AAC.
- Large number of options.
- 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
- Saving and restoring encoder settings.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- On the list of installed programs select Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter and then click Uninstall. This will launch the uninstall wizard.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.
This program uses the following open source software:
- FFmpeg, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- From now the program is distributed primarily in the form of the installer, although a portable version (ZIP archive) is still available.
- Updated version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- A minor modifications to the source code and bug fixes.
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- Volume control.
- Support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters.
- From now the program does not use the system registry.
- A number of modifications to the source code and bug fixes.