Pazera WebM Converter 1.1
Convert video and audio files to WebM. Free WebM (VP8/VP9) encoder. HTML5 video encoder
Pazera WebM Converter is a free program that allows you to convert almost any audio and video file to WebM format. Video files created by the program are compatible with HTML5, so you can use them on your websites.
The video stream in the input file is encoded using VP8 or VP9 encoder, and audio stream with Vorbis encoder. The application supports multi-threaded encoding (VP8 only), which greatly speeds up the conversion process. In addition, the program supports two-pass encoding, which provides high image quality and reduces the size of the output file.
Basic operation of the program is very simple: just drag & drop video files into main window, select the Default encoder settings in the Profile list and click the Convert button.
More advanced users can customize many video and audio encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, VBR or CBR video encoding mode, minimum & maximum quantizer, aspect ratio, fps, resolution, audio sampling frequency, volume, keyframe interval, brightness, saturation, time range and other.
- Converting video and audio files to WebM.
- Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, WTV, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF, VIDEO, M4R.
- Supported video encoders: VP8, VP9.
- Supported audio encoders: Vorbis (libvorbis).
- Multithreaded encoding (VP8) which speeds up the conversion process.
- The possibility to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, VBR or CBR video encoding mode, CRF - constant quality mode, display aspect ratio, frames per second (fps), number of audio channels, audio sampling, volume, changing the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, deinterlacing, color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, horizontal & vertical flip, rotation, keyframe interval (GOP size), quality/speed ratio modifier, VP8 profile and other.
- Support for 2-pass encoding which provides high image quality and reduces the size of the output file.
- The ability to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Serbian, Spanish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- On the list of installed programs select Pazera WebM Converter and then click Uninstall. This will launch the uninstall wizard.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.
This program uses the following open source software:
- FFmpeg, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- MediaInfo, licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
To retrieve information about video files, the program uses the library MediaInfo.dll (http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/).
The program Pazera WebM Converter is accompanied by a special version of the FFmpeg encoder, adapted to the needs of the program. Not recommended to use other versions of FFmpeg.
- Added support for VP9 video encoder.
- Changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library.
- Improved detection of data streams in video/audio files.
- Improved reading and writing of encoder parameters from/to profiles.
- Closing the window with the conversion progress at the end of the conversion process.
- New conversion profiles.
- Added support for Hungarian languages.