PEInfo is a program for a detailed analysis of the 32-bit EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL files and other produced according to Portable Executable File Format specification.
With PEInfo you can view and edit an executable file headers (DOS Header, Coff Header & Optional Header), section headers, view the import and export table, browse the application resources and other.
- Viewing and editing all fields in the EXE headers: DOS Header, File (COFF) Header, Optional (PE) Header. Field values are displayed as binary, hexadecimal and decimal numbers.
- Viewing the Data Directories. You can modify relative virtual address (RVA) and size for each of them.
- Viewing the Section Headers. You can also edit all section parameters and characteristics.
- Generatig hexadecimal dump of any section.
- Displaying list of imported and exported functions.
- Resource browser.
- Integration with the Windows Explorer. Program adds a command Open with PEInfo to the context menu for supported files.
- Saving a detailed report to HTML file.
- 100% freeware (for non-commercial use). No adware. No spyware.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.