Pazera Free MKV to MP4 Converter 1.1
Convert Matroska video files (MKV) to MP4
Quick Start: How to use the Pazera Free MKV to MP4 Converter
Pazera Free MKV to MP4 Converter is a free program that allows you to convert Matroska video files (MKV) to MP4 format.
MP4 files created by the program can be played on many portable devices (iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface, HTC, PSP) and fixed media players (WD TV, Xtreamer, Asus O!Play). For encoding video streams, the program can use H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, or Xvid video encoder. For encoding audio streams program uses AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) or MP3 (Lame) audio encoder.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. More advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, aspect ratio, frames per second, resolution, color conversion to grayscale or sepia, change contrast and brightness, audio sampling frequency, volume and other.
Basic operation of the program is very simple: just drag & drop MKV files into main window and click Convert button on the toolbar.
Created MP4 files will be compatible with HTML5 standard, so you can use it on your website.
The program is available in both 32 bit and 64 bit version. The conversion process of the 64-bit version is faster by a few to 50% (depending on the selected video encoder).
- Converting Matroska video files (MKV) to MP4.
- Supported video encoders: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding), H.265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), Xvid.
- Supported audio encoders: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), MP3 (Lame).
- Compatibility with the HTML5 Video specification using the H.264 and AAC encoders.
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 and H.265 video encoder.
- Displaying a detailed technical information about the source files in the File properties window.
- Fully configurable file list (table) displays a lot of useful information: video and audio codec, video and audio bitrate, duration, resolution, display aspect ratio, number of audio channels, and many more.
- The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, display aspect ratio, frames per second (fps), number of encoding threads, x264 profile, number of audio channels, audio sampling, volume, changing the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, horizontal & vertical flip, rotation, deinterlacing, and other.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding.
- The ability to save encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- On the list of installed programs select Pazera Free MKV to MP4 Converter and then click Uninstall. This will launch the uninstall wizard.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.
This program uses the following open source software:
- FFmpeg, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- MediaInfo, licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
To retrieve information about video files, the program uses the library MediaInfo.dll (http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/).
The program Pazera Free MKV to MP4 Converter is accompanied by a special version of the FFmpeg encoder, adapted to the needs of the program. Not recommended to use other versions of FFmpeg.
- From now program is also available in a 64-bit version.
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- Added support for H.265/HEVC video encoder.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Improved detection of data streams in the source files.
- Added possibility to set level of the H.264 encoder.
- New file list control with many additional features (sorting, row and column moving...).
- New columns: icon, full file name, duration, video (summary), video codec, video codec ID, video profile, video bitrate, width, height, resolution, display aspect, frames/sec., bits/pixel, scan type, video stream size, audio (summary), audio codec, audio codec ID, audio profile, audio bitrate, channels, sampling rate, audio stream size, menu, chapters, chapter title, chapter start, chapter end, chapter number.
- Displaying a more detailed information about the source files in the File properties window.
- New conversion profiles.
- Possibility to splitting the output files based on chapters stored in the source files.
- New actions: Uncheck all files, Check selected files, Uncheck selected files, Clear file list
- Possibility to hide panel with conversion settings.
- Changed toolbar.
- New icons.
- Better support for visual styles.
- Added support for additional languages: Hungarian, Latvian, Russian, Swedish.
- Support for Windows XP was dropped. Windows Vista or later is required.