IMM Video Converter 1.0
Convert video files encoded with IMM encoder to AVI and MP4 format
IMM Video Converter is a specialized video converter enabling the conversion of video files encoded with IMM encoder to AVI and MP4 format.
The IMM encoder is commonly used by video recorders used in monitoring systems. To play such files you need dedicated players, often very limited compared to popular video players such as VLC, GOM Player or PotPlayer.
IMM Video Converter allows you to convert such video files to AVI and MP4 using very popular video encoders: Xvid and x264. To convert audio tracks MP3 encoder is used.
After conversion, video files can be easily played in any modern video player.
- Converting video files encoded with IMM video encoder (IMM4, IMM5 and IMM6) to AVI and MP4.
- Supported video encoders: XviD and H.264 (x264).
- Supported audio encoders: MP3 (Lame).
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 video encoder.
- Support for all H.264 video encoder presets.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. The ability to create your own conversion profiles saved in INI files.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, audio channels and sampling, resolution, brightness, saturation, rotation, deinterlacing and more.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding to increase the quality of the resulting video file.
- The ability to save the encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. The program can be copied to an external disk and run on another computer without any installation.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use.
Open source projects / components used in the program:
- MPlayer/MEncoder: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/
- MediaInfo: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo
- JPPack: https://github.com/jackdp/JPPack
- JPLib: https://github.com/jackdp/JPLib
- SpTBXLib: https://github.com/SilverpointDev/sptbxlib
- Toolbar2000: http://www.jrsoftware.org/tb2k.php
- PngComponents: https://bitbucket.org/uweraabe/pngcomponents/src/default/
- ZlibEx: https://www.base2ti.com/
- DzHTMLText2: https://github.com/jackdp/DzHTMLText2 (DzHTMLText fork)