Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter 1.0
Convert AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP4
Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter is a free program that allows you to convert AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP4 format.
MP4 files created by the program can be played on many portable devices (iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface, HTC, PSP) and fixed media players (WD TV, Xtreamer, Asus O!Play). The video stream in the input file can be encoded using the modern H.264 (x264) encoder, or very popular XviD encoder. For encoding audio streams program uses AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) or MP3 (Lame) encoder.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, aspect ratio, frames per second, resolution, color conversion to grayscale or sepia, change contrast and brightness, audio sampling frequency, volume and other.
The Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the Convert button.
- Converting AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP4 format.
- Supported video encoders: H.264 (x264), XviD.
- Supported audio encoders: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), MP3 (Lame).
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 encoder.
- The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, display aspect ratio, frames per second (fps), number of encoding threads, x264 profile, number of audio channels, audio sampling, volume, changing the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, saturation, horizontal & vertical flip, rotation, deinterlacing, and other.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding.
- The ability to save encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Serbian, Spanish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- On the list of installed programs select Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter and then click Uninstall. This will launch the uninstall wizard.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.
This program uses the following open source software:
- FFmpeg, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- MediaInfo, licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
To retrieve information about video files, the program uses the library MediaInfo.dll (http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/).
The program Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter is accompanied by a special version of the FFmpeg encoder, adapted to the needs of the program. Not recommended to use other versions of FFmpeg.