Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter 1.1
Convert AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP3 or WAV. Extract audio tracks from AVI videos
Quick start: How to use the Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter
Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter is a totally free program that converts AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP3 or WAV format. Additionally, the program allows you to extract original audio tracks from supported files without loss of sound quality.
The program also lets you add tags (artist, album, title, year, etc.) to the generated MP3 files.
If you want to convert music clip or a concert recorded in the AVI file to MP3 format, this program is for you!
To convert audio streams to MP3 the application uses the latest version of the LAME encoder. The program supports encoding with a constant bit rate - CBR, average bitrate - ABR and variable bit rate - VBR (based on LAME presets).
Basic operation of the program is very simple: just drag & drop AVI, DivX or XviD files into main window, select the Default encoder settings in the Profile list and click thebutton.
More advanced users can customize many encoding parameters: audio bitrate, bitrate mode, number of audio channels, audio sampling frequency, volume, time range and other.
- Converting AVI, DivX and XviD files to MP3 or WAV format.
- The ability of extracting original audio tracks from source files without loss of sound quality.
- The possibility of extraction/conversion any audio track from AVI files containing multiple audio tracks.
- Adding metadata (artist, album, title, etc.) to generated MP3 and AAC files, or copying of metadata from the source files.
- Fully configurable file list (table) displays a lot of useful information: duration, audio stream size, audio codec, audio bitrate, number of audio channels, and many more.
- MP3 compression using the latest version of the LAME encoder.
- Support for all the LAME encoder presets.
- Splitting the output files based on chapters stored in input AVI files.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- The ability to customize encoding parameters: bitrate mode (constant - CBR, average - ABR, variable - VBR), audio bitrate, audio sampling frequency, number of audio channels, volume, time range.
- Displaying a detailed technical information about the source files in the File properties window.
- The possibility to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- Adding files to the file list by Drag and Drop.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Bulgarian, Chinese (incomplete), Czech, English, Finnish (incomplete), French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- On the list of installed programs select Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter and then click Uninstall. This will launch the uninstall wizard.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.
To retrieve information about video files, the program uses the library MediaInfo.dll (http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/).
The program Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter is accompanied by a special version of the FFmpeg encoder, adapted to the needs of the program. Not recommended to use other versions of FFmpeg.
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- From now the program is also available in a 64-bit version.
- Improved reading and writing metadata.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- New file list control with many additional features (sorting, row and column moving...).
- New columns: icon, full file name, duration, audio (summary), audio codec, audio codec ID, audio profile, audio bitrate, channels, sampling, audio stream size, video (summary), menu, chapters, chapter title, chapter start, chapter end, chapter number.
- Displaying a more detailed information about the source files in the File properties window.
- Possibility to splitting the output files based on chapters stored in the source files.
- Improved detection of data streams in the source files.
- New actions: uncheck all files, check selected files, uncheck selected files, clear file list.
- Added the possibility to hide the panel with conversion settings.
- Changed toolbar.
- New icons.
- Better support for visual styles.
- Added support for additional languages: Bulgarian, Chinese (incomplete), Finnish (incomplete), Hungarian, Russian, Swedish.
- The program name was changed from Free AVI to MP3 to Pazera Free AVI to MP3 Converter.