pdScript IDE PL
Polish translation for the pdScript IDE
pdScript IDE (Precision Delphi Script IDE) is a small integrated development environment for the pdScript (Precision Delphi Script) interpreter, which in turn is a standalone executable interpreter of the RemObjects Pascal Script language with a few extras.
The program allows you to write, run and debug Pascal Scripts. It also has a built-in form designer, object inspector, tool palette, and allows you to create scripts with a graphical user interface. Moreover, the program can compile scripts into the standalone executable file (EXE).
The pdScript IDE is a bit outdated (the last version released in 2013), but still very useful, that's why I decided to write a Polish translation.
- Close the program if it is running.
- Download the ZIP file and extract it to the pdScript IDE directory (it should contain the subdirectories
Extras). You must confirm overwriting several files (this is necessary).
- Run the pdScript IDE and select menu Tools –> Options. A new window will appear with the program settings.
- Choose Polish language on the User interface language drop-down list and click OK.
- pdScript / pdScript IDE home page: http://www.be-precision.com/products/pdscript/index.php
- pdScript / pdScript IDE help online: http://www.be-precision.com/products/pdscript/webhelp/en/index.htm
- RemObjects Pascal Script home page: https://www.remobjects.com/Ps.aspx
- Pascal Script on the GitHub: https://github.com/remobjects/pascalscript